Friday, January 12, 2007

About last night...

I decided to head over to The Point and flirt with hot little alt-strippers until the wee hours. Pussycat joined me for a few drinks before we came back to enjoy the filthy latex mecca I created for my session. She was being really nasty: begging me to fuck her, fist her, piss on her...use her.

I love it when she talks like that. So, I had her on all fours at one point fisting her while kind of sitting on her ass. I started pissing all over her asshole and cunt while I pumped my fist into her. You should have heard the whore noises coming out of the little fuck pet. She was moaning and screaming something fierce. I have to admit, it was pretty fucking hot. I love rubber sheets. There are far more salacious details I could recount about the rimming and pussy worship that followed but I don't feel like gabbing.

Another pic from my trip to LA:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he! Betka you sure know how to have latex fun!

1/23/07, 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home