Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Let the Ebay madness begin..

I am feeling a bit better today so I am listing latex for mass consumption on Ebay. I liked the idea of swapping latex with other rubberists but the reality of it was not so fun.

I had my girl wash, powder and tissue paper a garment I was sending for trade. (I even had her drop in a couple of handmade truffles from a lovely shop in town as a little surprise.) When I went to retrieve the trade item today from the same person, I found a lubed catsuit in a baggie and a discolored hood that was supposed to be new. The catsuit fits great and has no tears so I lucked out there. I think from now on I will just stick to selling it, that will be much less complicated and I won't be disappointed. Setting up auctions is such a bore though,I would rather be fucking (in my latex).

Heavy Latex Nun Dress


Latex Bra

House of Harlot Leopard Gown

Vex Latex Business Suit

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your auctionns.

I do have to ask, however. Why in the world would you ever part with the 'Leopard Gown'. That has to be one of the sexiest, most stunning outfits I've seen.

1/22/07, 3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home