Monday, January 22, 2007

Back in the saddle again...

I am one oversexed Amazon. I just finished riding kittens face for awhile before I smeared cunt juice all over it and sent her out to run errands. I love my life.

The weekend was perfect. Mrs. 8 and I spent time sucking hoses, riding the double nexus and and snuggling under electric blankets. We spent a large portion of the time planning future rape scenes for her and her beautiful husband as well. (It is so lovely when a younge kinky couple gets their footing so early.)

There was chilled champagne, delectable seafood and oodles of chocolate to be had. ( Thanks again V and C- Dinner at mi casa soon.) The hot tub ended up being too hot and I did manage to break my favorite cane. It has lasted me 7 years! I am too exhausted to share any more details. It was just what I needed.

I came back today to do a 3 hour double session with pussycat and one of my boys. Here is an excerpt from the email I sent the boy last night:

"I want you to stop at the grocery store on your way back over to the studio. You are to find the largest cucumber you can. Also a large phallic shaped squash. After you have collected the large cock shaped veggies I want you to go to the pharmacy section and find the largest Vaseline container they have. Buy that and the vegetables, nothing else at the grocery store."

His idea of large and mine were worlds apart. I think next time I'll just inform him he had better not bring me anything under 10 inches.

I got a few proofs of a shoot I did for a new corset company here in Portland called Outer Under Things. Shot by www.BlackBookArt.com .



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama i love You.

1/23/07, 3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home