Saturday, January 27, 2007

Confess to me...


At the Blasphemy Ball. I will be dishing out consensual penance for those sinners who wish to be exalted. Stacy from Technodyke is throwing this party. She is even building a confessional. I am going to see if she will put a glory hole in it so I can make people suck my strap on at my leisure. It will be a great way to introduce Just Suck It Already and condoms to the evening. Between that and the two strap-on wearing, latex loving nuns that will be passing them out we should be set.)

The event will be a pit of iniquity, bursting with hedonistic lesbians. Betka likes.

I thought the best thing for me to do would be to listen to those poor lost souls and try and guide them in the right direction. I will use my unorthodox methods of motivation to bring them back the right side of the cross.

I'll be the Popess with the encased nuns in tow.

(Boys, you come down as well.This is a mix gender event and I am sure there will be plenty of testosterone in the joint.)

It's at Dante's on March 10th.
Be there or be vanilla.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Carolyn said...

Sounds lovely!!

1/28/07, 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home