Monday, April 30, 2007

Charming email.



I often see Mistresses posting emails from their bad boy files and I relate to the sheer headache of it all. I receive funny emails but generally just delete the crap and move on.
A beauty arrived in my inbox this morning that I just had to share. I do not understand why anyone would consider this a proper, respectful introduction and inquiry.
Boys... when you are writing any person you do not know, particularly a dominant woman, please keep in mind that even if they enjoy sex, the probability of them wanting to hear the specifics about your sexcapades is slim to none.
On another note, it is nice to say hello and thank them for their time before just launching into your little fantasy ( Particularity if you are writing a professional in any line of work. No one owes you a response, so give them a reason to want to help you.)

"Is there anything you could tell me about latex storing and wearing like how and were do i store my latex clothing and what i should use to keep my skin from maybe chafing or being irritated when i wear it like an oil or cream you could suggest. P.S. I love your photos and the way you look in your outfits i often pleasure myself to them will I stick a well lubed dildo up my ass and fantisize that you are a man pleasuring me from the back and just going to town on my well-firmed arse I wsih you could be there to SEE!!!"

I wish I could be there to wash his filthy mouth out with soap and lock that piece of gristle up until he realizes how to properly engage a woman.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke May said...

Well thankfully that wasn't my email i sent You!

Yes it does seem like some people have no idea.

4/30/07, 4:31 PM  
Blogger Mama Gaea said...

Well. At least you've never received an email where a man referred to women as "sperm burpers". And if you have, I am horribly sorry.

Blessings,
Mama Gaea

5/10/07, 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home