Saturday, April 21, 2007

Closing Explicit Site Soon.

Now is a good time to let you know that I will stop uploading new content to my explicit section in May. I will stop new memberships soon, though I am going to leave the archive up and available through June. It has been an amazing project that has introduced me to fabulous writers, play partners, and kinky play styles. It has pushed me to constantly upgrade my equipment and experiences for several years now. The best thing has been exposing some of the darker sides of sensuality to people who were too afraid to explore it without a visual guide. It has never really been about the money for me, the money buys me new latex and gear to shoot with and enjoy. The experiences I have with my play partners as a result of that are what I have done it for.

I decided a few months ago that I do not want to "have" to play in order to produce content. I also think it is silly anyone with $25 can peer into some of my most intimate moments, even people I don't connect with energetically. I felt like the world needed a few more sexual outlaws to put it out there. I wanted to inspire people to feel secure in their bedrooms that anything they do with another consenting adult is nothing to be ashamed of. I have done enough of that. I am an exhibitionist and an artist, but I am not that much of a capitalist. People are going to have to earn that privilege, not just "swipe their card". I would rather share those things with people who deserve it. I am going to take the government, their fucked up obscenity laws and misinformation out of my sexual equation.

I have cut back on my shoots and decided that my time and energy is being wasted with this. I have some other things that take precedence, namely people I love and places I need to enjoy. I have been spending more time outside, doing Yoga and biking, learning new arts and simply enjoying the spring. I feel more centered than I have in my entire life. All I am doing is slowing down, getting rid of useless distractions and paying attention to what really makes me happy.

I will have some interesting erotic offerings through the end of the year (including a fine art project with Steen), but if you want the hardcore stuff you better get it while it's hot. I am ready to evolve.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

youre fantastic, its great to see you eschewing whole new paths and staying unpredictable. neophiles, us all, right?

I hope you keep up your blog, your charisma shines through your text, the WHOLE internet would be worse off without it Betka! ;)

I wanted to approach you about a project sometime, and I was hoping I would get to see you while I was supposed to be in your hood a few weeks ago, but whatevs. Its related to the event I'm attached to, let me know if I've caught your interest. Its non-kink related, much more about your charisma and being and suchness :)

In La'kech,

DannyChaoflux

4/21/07, 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know we've never met, but I applaud your evolvement. If you would like to be involved in Portland Pagan Pride in any way, shape or form, please contact me and we can talk. I can answer any questions at any time.

Blessings,
Mama Gaea
http://home.earthlink.net/~g.a.e.a.project

4/21/07, 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little sad but I completely understand. You have been a huge inspiration to me. If I had not stumbled upon your site I might have never considered professional domination as a career. I used to think a dominatrix was just a hooker with flashy outfits. But your style and originality make me want to put all my creativity into becoming the best dominatrix that I can. You've really changed the way I view this profession. I think it's amazing that you've done so much with your life at such a young age. Thank you so much for being so fucking amazing. I wish you well in all your pursuits.

~Meke

4/21/07, 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home