Thursday, April 19, 2007

La La land

I have had an amazing week and now I am getting ready to head to LA. I will be MC'ing rubber night for the LA Eagle. It is always weird for me leaving Portland but I am looking forward to seeing Steen and a few close friends. Pussycat found the most interesting video on sound resonance during a research project last week. Keep in mind this is only rice being poured onto the speaker while different sound frequencies are being played. ( It is a little over a minute long.) I guess the secret is out, we are nerds who research stuff like sound resonance. Perhaps I will start including some of our non-sexual science projects here. I was surprised by the lack of response to the 2012 video. I am guessing it lost some of you with the quotes. Don't be discouraged by them, there are not many and there is some powerful information in the imagery in that video. I hope you will invest the time to watch it. Now without further ado:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... I wonder how many people notice that the higher the frequency the more complicated the pattern. Great stuff.

4/23/07, 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home