Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Need help: Glass blowing supplies!

I have been trying to figure out how to acquire some glass blowing tools (Lamp working specifically) so I can get started with my latest art project and today I think I found exactly what I need. I am gonna offload some of my latex to raise funds, so if you have seen stuff you like... drop me a line. I will also extend an offer for a full two day session in exchange for this or a similar set up. The scene can be done all at once or in two overnights and can be used by an individual or couple for play and education. Please email inquiries or offers, Thank you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mistress Katherine spoke to me of some possible free equipment.

5/3/07, 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home