Sunday, October 08, 2006

Stephen Elliott reading pic...

I keep finding pics from my recent trip to SF. Here is one of Stephen and I at Good Vibrations after his book reading. (If you still haven't bought that book your wasting wank time, it is brilliant.)The pic makes me giggle cause I am obviously sort of tipsy and he looks tiny next to my boobs (Just like a little Stanton man.)

I should sit down and finish writing the story of what happened after that literary escapade...

The pony girl, the diaper, the butt plug and the spitting. Most importantly the two dominatrices fucking while two helpless gimps were tied, blinded and forced to listen.

I'll try and find the time later.

Pssst, Stephen if you see this send me that picture. I can't download it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Elliott said...

Hi Betka,

I can't download it either, I'm afraid. It was taken by Laurenn but I'll check in with her and see if she can email me a copy.

stephen

10/9/06, 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home