Monday, February 05, 2007

Segreto: Life is marvelous.


Excuse the outburst in my last post, but I do have to bitch slap idiots on occasion. I had one of the most exhilarating, enlightening weekends of my life. I spent the last two days doing ritual and meditation work with Kitten and Mommy. It was beyond words but if I had to choose a description "magically delicious" seems appropriate.


I renamed the dungeon today. I needed to find something that fits the new look and feel of the space. I also needed to fully cleanse out the old energy and give it a moniker that inspired me. "Venom" was appropriate a couple of years ago. I was coming out of a very bad business partnership, a 7 year personal relationship and trying to stay sane amidst a gaggle of ungrateful psychic vampires.

There was quite a bit of Venom to be spewed, but somehow I managed to stay sane and save my business at the same time. Isn't that just the best "fuck off" to those who would lie, cheat and steal from you? (Success and one healthy dose of Karma are even better than the steel toed pussy kick cuntface might deserve.) Now it is time to move on with a name that reflects the lust, labor and intention that have been poured into it.

It is my secret sanctuary, a kinky temple tucked away in the middle of a vanilla world my subjects choose to leave behind. It is a place where people feel comfortable sharing their most intense desires and learn to explore themselves. They can transform beyond self judgment,guilt and shame.

It is Segreto. (Which is Italian for "secret".)

I am all babbled out, Ciao!

( Here are the pics you requested S, more to come. Muah.)
Shots by Gwen of RubberDynasty.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home