Friday, May 11, 2007

Clearing clutter

I am not online as much as I used to be and my body feels amazing. The less time I spend in front of the computer, the better I feel. FYI: I am checking email about once a day ,every other day at the latest. The old number has been disconnected so please refer to my site for new contact protocol and information.

I would like to liquidate some things I no longer need, so keep your eyes peeled for a list of kinky goodies coming.

I need to take some time off to go and write soon...I feel a big project tryng to get out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like to say I love what you are doing. Your site is really beautiful. I mean this, meaning I give this comment freely expecting nothing, as is with all true compliments. You are a 'wunderkind'. (laughs) And I love your sense of humour. That's all. Oops, thank you, darling, for simply 'Being'.
Most sincerly
A fan

5/13/07, 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home