Sunday, October 08, 2006

Kinky Commandments- Private Perv Parties

I was designing little signs to put out for my sexy get togethers and thought the rules might be of interest to people who have never been to a private fetish party. Rules for larger parties will generally include policies on edge, messy and fire play as well as drugs and alcohol. I put these together so I can make sure all party guests are on the same page and understand basic fuck party etiquette. I also want to expedite the naughtiness. The more comfortable people feel the quicker the scenes heat up, and I like it burning hot in here.

I feel a delightfully dirty party season coming on. I am so happy in the dungeon these days, it has never looked more beautiful. I am inspired again and it feels wonderful.




Kinky Commandments

To ensure everyone enjoys a positively pervy time in a safe, supportive environment please adhere to the following:

1. Never divulge another guest’s name outside the party.
2. Leave drama, judgments and negative commentary at the door.
3. Respect other players by not interrupting unless explicitly invited.
4. Always ask politely before touching people or toys.
5. No’s should be both given and accepted gracefully.
6. Use the safer sex supplies provided.
7. Treat everything here as you would your own.
8. Clean up your own mess and sterilize the furniture you use.
9. Respect other guests and if you find you cannot, please leave.
10. Contribute something inspiring.

Stay Slick,
Betka

1 Comments:

Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

I am talking party ettiquette and your dreaming punch fucking. Oi, your such a bad influence.

10/9/06, 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home