Monday, October 09, 2006

NoNoNo anything but this.

I was giving Kitten a little love pat on her way out to her first day of ( Massage) school this morning when I tripped the cord to my laptop. To my horror, it went flipping through the air and crashed on the ground. It is out of warranty by a couple of months. It now has big streaks that cross through the screen.

I was in such a great mood this morning too. I don't know what else to say but FUCK. This is not good timing.I need to be able to work on the road as I have almost 25 hours of airport time coming up.

Thats what I get for being such a fucking pervert. All I had to do was let the girl go off to school. Bah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Damon Law said...

I got your back on this one. I've got a Mac Powerbook for you.

10/9/06, 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes that sucks........ Now you need to make one of those subs buy you the apple macbook pro, it has the magnetic disconect so that will never ever happen.
Crack that whip, hugs
Ms V

10/9/06, 1:44 PM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Wow. Damon, you are a lifesaver. I am speechless.

Someday your gonna need a favor,I want you to come to me and I will grant this favor whateva the cost. I'm talking Godfather shit.

Seriously, thanks so much. B

10/9/06, 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home