Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Saturday Raunch

I do not consider myself a performer. That makes doing performances a little weird. I do not choreograph things or plan acts beyond the music and implements. A pile of pervy implements, a willing slut and a nasty song do a lot more for my creative juices than a set list. Saturday evening’s show was a wet and messy, rubber dyke fuck-fest. There was Latex. Tubing. Breath Control. Boot Worship. Lubricant. Double Dildo. Bags. Straps. Canes. Punching. Slapping. Forced blow jobs. Funnel gag. Spitting. Simulated facials and golden showers. (Like I said I am surprised we didn’t get arrested.)I love living in such a vivacious, sex positive town.

I started the girls off facing each other with thin surgical tubing around their necks. It held them in place as well as in close proximity to each other. Their mouths were no more than a couple of inches apart. They were instructed to put their hands behind their necks while I cinched in a tight waist strap. Their cunts were forced together in an akward position and their balance thrown off. I worked them over with a cane before placing a cordless vibrator between them so Kitten could simulate fucking Darva. ( And give her a little clitty massage to set the tone.) “Do not drop the vibrator.”

I went back to quick , superficial strokes on their inner thighs and calves with the cane. They danced beautifully between blows trying to dry fuck the pain away. Time to make this a little more interesting. I inserted a thick 18 inch cock with two heads into their mouths.

They gave street walkers a run for their money with the sheer sluttery of their mouths. It was fucking smoking. I caned them hard for a few minutes, mercilessly hitting the same area over and over. Good times. I ended that little segment by putting a refrigerator bag over the two of them and adding another strap at the waist so they could recycle air while they ate the double dick. Did the audience like it? Who fucking cares, my pussy is still wet thinking about it.

Things heated up considerably in the next couple of hours. I wanted to do something fun for Darva since it was her first time playing with us out in public. A couple of things. First off, she is a leg humper. She gets completely gooey over them. She also gives a mean lap dance. Hmmm, Me, Kitten, and a lap dancing leg humper. Perfect.

I rigged Kitten into an asymmetrical arm harness and sat her on a short bench. She was outfitted as a rubber gimp with a mask and huge black strap on. I left her a free hand to jerk it off while she was getting her lap dance. I had Darva crawling back and forth in front of us on the floor. Seducing our attentions by slowly sticking her ass up and whore grinding for us.

Damn it, I always get caught up in these and can’t finish. I have to go but will finish this up soon. It is worth the wait. The girls really out did themselves. (And at a major music venue no less.) I love Portland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home