Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mike Tyson wants to foxy box.

Last post of the day, promise. This was too good to pass up. Mike Tyson wants to go on a boxing tour where he fights women. I am serious. Who is the genius PR person he has working for him that forgot to mention convicted rapists shouldn't try and sign up for exhibition bouts with women?

What a disgusting little troll. I would love to see him punch fucked by a mob of petite feminists. That's what I call entertainment. If anyone has a lead on that, my credit card is in my hand.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love how he says "It's all fun. I am not looking to smash anyones brains in."

2 Comments:

Blogger lacysissy said...

Disgusting. Reprehensible. An embarrassment to mankind.

10/17/06, 8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! This one goes in the You Can't Make This Shit Up file!

Sorry, I saw your comment about emigrating just today in my blog. Denmark where I am is quite probably WAY too dull, self satisfied and conformist for your tastes. If you have even a smallish nest egg, I would seriously advocate relocating to Berlin, which I am pretty sure you would adore. It's cheap, artistic and vibrant in a way staid old Denmark could never be.

Good luck!

(MissFuzzyBunny, who can't remember her blogger login on this computer...)

10/21/06, 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home