Monday, October 16, 2006

Two blogs you should check out...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A couple of friends of mine have new blogs that I have been remiss in getting linked up. They are both fantastic and deserve their own post anyway.

Tony Mitchell

This pervy pundit extraordinaire was an editor at Skin Two for the last 100 years and is now moving forward with some fantastic projects of his own. His writing is sharp, succinct and is very editorial in nature. This is a great blog for keeping up perversions in the vanilla world as well. He posts interesting tidbits about fetish fashion moving into the mainstream as well as book and film review. In short, it's genius. So skedaddle.


Christine Kessler

Let me begin by saying I am biased and partial. I have been friends with Steen for years and she is generous, intelligent and has a beautiful, playful eye for fetish photography. (When I make my first million, she's at the top of the list for in house photog.) Her blog is short tid bits about her kinky travels with some photos as well. It is a great behind the scenes look at the life of a prominent fetish photographer. (I am gonna try and persuade her to talk about the naughty things she does, and trust me, she can be naughty.)

She also just released her first book. It's called "Pervy Girls" and features some of the top fetish models in kinky couture. Her work speaks for itself so have a credit card read and click here. Hope I'm not being to subtle.

In other news, I am wiped. I’ll be busy this week preparing for NY so if I am absent that’s why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home