Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A tax break for clergy members?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I guess I am going straight to hell, cause I say fuck no.
( I know I cuss a lot. It makes Kitten's pussy wet when I curse and we all know by now, I am a giver.)

Back to the clergymen...Why on earth do they get a break on their housing tax yet none of the tantrika's I know do? I don't support their doctrine, believe their fables or agree with their politics. Those tax breaks would be better served on teachers who serve all religions, races, etc.

I want them to pay all of the taxes other Americans are forced to pay. (The taxes that are being used to pay private bankers interest on money your government spent years ago on things you likely don't agree with.) I am trying my best to stay away from these sensitive political issues. I would much rather inspire you to nourish your pervy desires but this is beyond ridiculous.

People please get off your asses and vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home