Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Performance Video- Today Only.

I stopped punching myself in the face over the silly laptop thing. My super cool video guy and extended pervy family member ( Via Mr. Ronabell) is gonna loan me an older Mac until I can budget for a new super crazy Power Book. Enough of the ick, time for slick:

I got some new video work done and wanted to give you guys a little teaser. The quality here is really bad cause a) its free and b) its a 5 min video that is a 1 Meg download. ( It is flash so you'll need flash to view the player.)

It is from a performance I did last November with Kitten at Societas Insomnia. They do some of the most interesting collaborations I have ever seen. The best thing for me about this was the live orchestra playing music based on the energy of the scene. It was intense and fun and felt as thought the musicians were really interacting with us.I gave her a saline breast infusion, stapled her mouth shut and bagged her. All on stage at a popular Portland night spot.

I heard of more than one guest leaving as it was too much for them. I might have felt bad if they hadn't been warned beforehand to expect blood, fire and nightmarish activities. The organizers thought it was great we could cause that sort of reaction. I was focused on my pussy...cat, so I didn't really notice the tourists leaving.

I am only going to leave this up for a day since the full edited version hasn't even hit my member's site yet. But here is a little cunt tease for you.

She suffers exquisitely. If you watch closely, you can see me licking up her tears.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This makes me want to shave my head again.

Edited:
The actual video has been removed, this is just a a preview gif.
I thought it would be a fun way to test new videos and reward regular readers. (Also a nice cock tease for the slackers who read sporadically.) I thought her eyes and the tears were the most beautiful part. Those mixed with the violin and I could have stayed on stage torturing her all night. I need a violinist.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! I am so glad I got to see this before you removed it. You do bring out the naughty pervy thoughs in Me. Hehe so cool others are as twisted as I am. I would love to meet/see you live in action someday.

I really do need a new girl toy damnit!!!

10/10/06, 10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pervy-licious

10/10/06, 12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!
Kitten is so heroically sexy!!!

I admire her!

10/10/06, 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And she didn't even flinch!!! Wow!

10/10/06, 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice to see this again. . . and the last time I saw it it was from the back, looking down from that damn uncomfortable throne.

Noah and I are talking about the next saga and hoping you will want to play with us again. . .

10/10/06, 9:24 PM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Pussycat is a little toughie and as I said she suffers so beautifully for me. That and her amazing mouth are two of the reasons I love her. ;)

David, I defnitly want to play again. I need notcie though! Got the post about next weekend, Ill be heading to NY for a few days so I can't make it. Give me some notic enad some advanced meetings and I am in like Flynn.

(The comment I deleted above was a duplicate.)

10/11/06, 8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was one of the hottest things you have ever posted. The llicking of the tears was earth shattering.

10/11/06, 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home