Saturday, October 14, 2006

A bevy of clam...


Whew. Friday the 13th was quite a night. I have one of my rubber sluts in from out of town for an extended session. Said slut occasionally brings a beautiful girl with him to join in our reindeer games. She is a bright, edgy masochist with a striking face and a hard body. She used to be a bondage model, now she just plays personally. She joins us because our play styles connect well and gummi-slut really enjoys watching her and I play.

I organized to have my newest personal supplicant here and to also have Kitten join us after the dyke party she was DM'ing at. I rigged my gummi-slut into a steel cross with restraints from head to toe. He was strapped into an Access Denied , steel chastity belt and hooked into a Nova Pro for a bit to slip into wonderland. His head was secured with a long, thick posture collar held tight by an overhead strap.

He had no idea I had arranged for extra players. While he was blindfolded and being hypnotized by the Nova Pro, I strung up two girls in front of him. I tied them back to back with simple chest harnesses that connected to an overhead point. Then a double crotch harness. Each time one of them moved it slipped between the other's cunt lips. They were also standing on a large lazy susan type device made for spinning car engines. It was a fetishy feast. Then I added surgical tubing around their necks and gags. It was a vision of fantasy come to life. They looked fucking amazing.

When I took gummi-slut's blindfold off, his eyes rolled into the back of his head with pleasure and disbelief. I removed his chastity device and added an electric cock ring and corona stimulator. I tied a vibrator to his cock with surgical tubing and told him if he orgasmed he would be going to bed early while I entertained myself with the ladies.

Enter Kitten. She was dressed in a snazzy military outfit. She had just come from being a "dungeon monitor". Her first party shift ever. My little pussycat is growing up so fast. She was amped up from the dyke energy and sprung into action as soon as I commanded. I ordered her to keep gummi-slut occupied while I molested the girls.

I attached a vibrator to their crotch rope and choked them a little. The tension between the two of them was extremely hot. They were clawing each others thighs and rubbing their asses together like alley cats in heat.

The next several hours were a blur of activity. I am about to toss gummi-slut in a vac bed for a couple of hours...Perhaps I will give you the whole story after they leave tonight.

I also got a call from an entertainment company in London who wants me to come to SF on Monday for a documentary on edgy dominatrixes. Not sure that is going to work considering this terribly busy week. I head off for NY on Thursday. I would like to staple kitten mouth shut and give her a saline infusion for all of Europe to enjoy...

Too many eggs in too many baskets.

Edited: Sorry for all the typos and such. I haven't gotten a replacement computer yet and this one has silly lines that make it difficult to see mistakes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I sit and read this, back home in NYC, a huge smile brightens my face and my pink lace panties moisten thinking of the very sweet memories I'm left with. Thank you Miss Betka, you really are a huge step above the rest!
xxx

10/15/06, 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is wow what a weekend. My legs ache for all the electro pulsing and my jaw reminds me of our adventures everytime I open my mouth. Yummy :) As always thanks you Miss Betka for another journey into subspace heaven..
...gummislut

10/15/06, 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home