Thursday, October 12, 2006

A boy's meanderings....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I had some fresh meat drive in from out of town to see me earlier in the week. It was a great session focusing on fear, control and cbt. The boy performed wonderfully. I was surprised due to his age, he was pretty young. I usually end up screening out a lot of young guys due to their pillow biting, "do me Mistress" attitude. This boy was very respectful and took no less than 40 knees to the groin in just a couple of hours. Nice. When he would whimper I would bury my latex clad fist in his mouth and manipulate him verbally into taking it for me.

My fondest memories were of the face slapping. I was right next to his face, cheek to cheek. I would lightly brush his cheek with mine, stroking the other side of his face lightly. Talking softly about how hard he would work to please me... Then WHAM! A cold, hard slap to the face. And another for good measure. I did this on and off for an hr or so between ccok and ball vice experiments and predicament bondage. It is a special feeling to put a man's nuts in a vice and smack him across the face repeatedly. A feeling I like. ALOT.

I also really enjoyed tying my 6 and a half inch stiletto oxford into his face. The heel went deep into his mouth and I forced him to suck it. ( Little does the punk know he left teeth marks in my shoe. He is going to pay for that. I am thinking Mistress need's some new shoes sans dental impressions.) He was zipped into a latex body bag with electrodes hooked up to his cock. No where to run...

He started to panic initially. I talked him down and he kept it in until I was ready to take it out. He is going to be a good little bitch boy. I may even use him for some video work if he plays his cards right.

I ask my boys to send in a short review of our time together afterwards so I can see what worked and what didn't during our scene. This one is brief but will give you a general idea. I am working on an article on the importance of scene reports in training. Enjoy this prelude:

"Hi Mistress,

Just wanted to thank You for the wonderful session yesterday. You are even better looking in person! Among the things i will remember most about what transpired-

How i felt when You told me You were going to train me to be the best slave possible so You could sell me to the highest Female bidder.

The cbt as You blindfolded me, strung me up and had Your way with me. Though i was blindfolded, i felt the pain and pleasure as You toyed with me. It was a bit unsettling not knowing what was going to happen next, but obviously by my reaction i liked what You were doing.

The constant knees to the groin You subjected me to. i don't think i knew how to react- either with terror knowing You were in control of my most sensitive areas, or joy because You were touching me.

The rubber bag You put me in- very restrictive yet also very erotic. Leaving my head and groin exposed for Your entertainment was amazing. Esp the electricty, hot wax and breath control.

i felt absolute fear when You stuck Your high heel into my mouth and nearly choked me. my gag reflex kicked in, and i almost panicked. But it was reassuring to know You were there, and that it pleased You that i was expanding my limits. i am also glad You appreciated how frightened i was, yet didn't use my safeword. When You sat on me, and controlled my breathing, it was heavenly.

All in all it was one of the most intense experiences i've had and i will remember it forever.

Thanks again and i look forward to getting back to Portland to serve You again in the future.

Submissively,
**

P.S. Thanks for not getting too mad at me for being overly anxious before the session and for going into the wrong room a tthe beginning ;)"

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

wow! This is amazing.. makes me wish I lived closer to you. Although if I did, it would make me scared I might actually be qualified LOL

10/19/06, 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home