Thursday, October 26, 2006

NY NY

The tale of my trip is long and naughty. I couldn't and wouldn't recount all the dirty details. I loved NY and plan to get back there every chance I get. I am sorry I waited so long to get there. My only regret was being unable to connect with some of the people I wanted to meet due to my fully booked schedule.

The studios I used were both beautiful and well equipped. Ariana's rubber collection was everything she described and more. She was gracious and very funny. Her stories about the NY domination scene kept me entertained for a few hours. (Thanks for keeping it real.) Her space was 2,500 square feet in the heart of Midtown. It's walls were hand painted with lush designs and regal colors. Each room outfitted with just the right accoutrements. My favorite piece of furniture was a 60's-70's birthing chair on hydraulics. MMM. It looked like a freaky science fiction experiment waiting to happen. I must find a medical auctioneer and get one, stat.

Arena was equally impressive with its immaculate rooms and lush decor. The staff there were friendly and knowledgeable even referring me a client or two. I look forward to spending more time there on my next visit. Their equipment and attention to detail make it obvious that the women who put that studio together take their craft seriously.

I spent a good amount of the weekend getting into trouble with Minax and her boy. We are always uber raunchy. This time was no exception but I haven't the time to get into too many details. I ripped a latex garter belt whoring it up for Minax during a lap dance at the X Rated party. Ooops. Grey Goose makes me a very friendly cohort, what can I say? Let's just pray a pic from that night doesn't halt my political career in its tracks.

The biggest surprise I received over the weekend was the news of the Playboy Radio review of the blog. I was pleased over all. (You can not expect radio boys to understand the intricacies of this lifestyle and present it in an educational manner.) I am going to drop them a note and give them hell over the Russian whore comments.

I am thinking about reading some older scene reports and podcasting them for kicks. What do you think? Not sure how all that works but it can't be too difficult.

For now, it's time for crab cake eggs benedict and a mimosa.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm. Kink and fantastic food. You've pressed my button, ma'am.

10/26/06, 1:25 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

after listening to the horrible quality of the playboy thing last night, I was thinking it would be awesome to hear you doing something with audio. I can't believe they said people "rent you out" unbelievable.

10/26/06, 9:02 PM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

I'll do some readings and see how they turn out. As for the "rent me out" comment, I would expect no less from two boys doing a morning show on boob radio.

I was not offended. I think it is silly to get excited about the publicity of being covered on an international radio show and then get pissy when the vanilla hosts get a little freaked out by smothering or don't understand the nuances of my job.

I mean, they asked the girl what she was wearing. If that is how they start a sexy phone call, how do you expect them to get BDSM? They can think people rent me out all day long. Those who come in to see me are not confused in the slightest, they understand they are paying me for my time, equiptment and experience.

I will be taking the opportunity to drop the boys a note and offer my services pro-bono. (They are obviously in need of some serious training.) I am thinking "Punch Fucking for Sissies" would be a good class to start with since the one was so keen on Mike Tyson getting punch fucked by feminists.

Time for tea.

10/27/06, 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I didn't get to see you - but very glad it was a full trip for you. Looking forward to your future visits!

10/28/06, 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home