Friday, October 20, 2006

I heart NY.

It's true, I am already in love with NY. It has a vibrant energy that makes me feel naughty. The people are friendly but straight up. No time for bullshit. My kind of place.

I had my first session here a little while ago. It was with a talk, dark, hard-bodied bitch with a monster cock and a wonderful whimper. I ran my newly sharpened claws down the length of his body and told him how turned on it made me to hear him gasping for air. I dug my nails in. I stayed close, breathing on his neck and incessantly kneeing him in the balls.

He took it like a good boy. I wish we had more time, I did not even get to break out the electrical toys. I don't want to get into the gory details but he was stuffed into a body bag, strapped in tight and forced to succumb to my most wicked whims while I alternated between clips and smothering him with my hands, ass and latex tits.

Don't get too excited boys. He was fully deprived of all senses and probably wouldn't have even known it was a breast if I hadn't told him. I like to do a combination of hand over mouth with any sort of smothering, keeps eager beavers from trying to take liberties.

Good thing too. Boys who try and take liberties set themselves up for a swift, hard kick to the balls or a black eye. Chew on that while I explore this fabulous town.

Ms. Betka needs a shopping spree. Is that the Demask store I smell?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how delicious!! I'm jealous - wish I were in NY. Have a fabulous, kinky and debaucherous good time!

~Angel

10/20/06, 5:12 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I love hearing about the skill you use to deprive him of the senses. I remember back a while ago you made a comment to me that you might write something about your theories on encasing someone in order to remove expectations. This sounds like a similar vein of thought.

10/20/06, 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My that sounded delightful.....damn I love sessions like that!!! Thanks for sharing Ms B, I hope you are well....
Ms V
P.S
Congrats on Playboy radio I listen to it all the time, and it was good listening. Yay for you, high 5's!!

10/26/06, 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home