Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A peek into Fetish Night

"I'd like to chain you to the toilet and fuck you up the ass. Get in here with us."

Enter silly emo boy.

"Drop your pants so we can see what we are working with here..."

He drops trou. Not bad. 7.5 inches but a little thin.

"Damn look how hard he is. What a little whore. Do you always go into the bathroom with women you don't know?"

"...You two are wearing latex I can't help it..."

"That cock is made for ass fucking (Meaning a little thin for use on a cunt. I figured it would look good sliding in and out of his partner in crime.), where is your little friend?"

Uncomfortable giggle and man speak for "I am scared."

"Turn around and let us see your asshole."

He blushes. "That's a bit much."

"This conversation is over."

I handed him a card and told him to give us a call when he grows up.

He had been slinking around sniffing our tails all night. Mr. Emo just happened to be walking by as Spanks and I stepped into the bathroom. Lucky little man.

I forgot to mention another woman came into the restroom mid inspection. She knew him and giggled hysterically. He worked at the bar.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muhahaha! i love it!

10/19/06, 3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor boy! Surely he would have bitterly regretted the moment he chickened out.

10/19/06, 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeez, I regret it vicariously for the little twink.

I would've gleefully gave up my shaven pink spots the moment the words touched air.

10/20/06, 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home