Friday, June 09, 2006

"Fanny" set free.

I am writing form Tokyo waiting for my next flight... Many things have transpired over the last couple of days. The most significant is that fanny has been released from service. This was not a result of the previous entry on gratitude, but our conversation concerning it. She crossed a line that can not be corrected and is no longer welcome in my life. She used profanity towards me and spoke in a very crass, manipulative way and I am not in the business of putting up with that from anyone. ( Most definitly not slaves in my service.)I wish her the best but I can not offer her a good reference as she has a lot of things she needs to address in her life before making any sort of significant commitment. I am very pleased I was able to accompany her to Bangkok for her transition.(She is healing great with no complications.)I will do a more conclusive article around the SRS process I observed as I have the time. I learned a lot about it and I think you will find both informative as well as interesting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Betka;

While we have only spoken briefly, I wanted you to know, I am sorry for your loss. These decisions are never easy and never pleasant.

I can only hope your healing process will be met with kindness and understanding.

Warmly,
Angelina.

6/9/06, 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish to comment on what Alex had wrote. I myself feel a lot played into the way things came out. Even the fact going off estradiol for a long period before surgery will make a person moody, etc... None of that is an excuse. The fact is I did cross a line. I crossed a line with one of the few people in my life that had always stood by my side. What ever the reason, the fact I was not able to communicate in the proper way with Ms. Betka is the reason I am in the position I am now. If I never sit across from Her again, are we never speak, I just wish to acknowledge to the public I take full responsibility for my actions.

Thank you for listening............

6/12/06, 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home