Friday, June 09, 2006

Killing time in Canada.

The longest flights are finished and I will be home in 3hrs! By some stretch of luck, Fanny and I were not seated together on either flight. I can only imagine how awkward that would have been. I am actually feeling very good about my decision to release her. I need to spend the little free time I have with people who respect and understand my efforts. Her behaviour and things that came out during out discussion let me know that she harbors a lot of unfounded resentment towards me. I refuse to be in any relationship like that.

Normally I would be upset by something like this but it feels right.After the initial shock dissolved I am content that this was the best decision for everyone involved. I only wish I had known her true feelings sooner so that neither of us would have wasted our time and energy. Thats really all I have to say on the matter at this time.

Thank you to those of you who have written with well wishes. I am doing great and looking forward to returning to my little pervy empire. I have a very appreciative slave keeping the homefires burning and I can not wait to see her! To the other beauties in Ptown I am thinking of meeting some people at the Point on Sunday evening. Drop me a note if ya want to join us.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home!! Missed you! Hope you had a good trip back.

-Ling

6/10/06, 3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home fetish momma!

6/13/06, 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home