Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hot rubber perverts.

What, you guys scared of a little piss? It's like a ghost town in here.

Luckily, I always find ways to entertain myself. I was up until the wee hours of the morning with Mr. Ronabell and crew. It was the third and final Voodoo Kiss. (Good work Mr. R, it was delectable.S: Your ballerina ensemble was so adorable. Please wear it for random smackdown.)He and I are looking to throw a kinky club night together later this year. Our town needs an injection of kink into its nightlife. There are plenty of play parties, but the club scene, is tumbleweed city.

Where was I? Oh yes, of course. Latex. I finally got to sit down and throw around kinky ideas with two glorious deviants from Seattle. They get all dolled up in hot latex to do filthy things with each other and various other notable pervs. Yum.

Check out their site at http://www.rubberbound.com. I am looking forward to heading up to one of their infamous parties...Especially after hearing about rubber gimp in the basement. ( Packing clips and various torture implements right now.The 21st can not come soon enough.)

Now off to mend my aching head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home