Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Medical Tables

I am feeling so refreshed and alive this week. I have been in meetings for the last week or so working out details for new business plans and getting adjusted to being back in the West.I feel my kinky fire coming alive again. Spending more time in the studio always perks up my libido...

My favorite bondage devices are my medical tables. I have three. The most basic is a standard gyno table. It is white and gray and in perfect condition. (I am looking to get rid of this one, if you want a nasty Dr table email me!) These used to really trip my trigger until I got my antique operation table. I came across a fully restored 1920's operation table several years ago in Austin. I was cruising an antique mall for hair brushes and there she was. A striking white, chrome and light yellow delight. It functions as a gyno chair, inversion table and has a 360 degree spin when flat. It has a nasty little slit up the middle with a drawer and little spout. It is used to collect bodily fluids. I get turned on just looking at it.

The newest and shiniest is a modern table. It is black and chrome with amazing "tension" stir ups. They whip out from under the table and go to the proper position with little to no effort. It has hydraulics and does everything the antique table does. Instead of a "drip drawer" it has a removable half moon in the seat, offering easier access to the naughty bits.

If you have never been properly fucked on a medical table you are really missing out. They allow entry in a wonderful variety of ways. I think it is time to get out the dental tools, I am feeling inspired.

2 Comments:

Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Invoke away you little succubus! With a request like that how could I refuse!

Thank you for the well wishes. Things are going great on the home front. As for the naysayers: let them eat laxative cake.

Muah!
Ms B

6/21/06, 9:06 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

wow, those decriptions are very hot. Medical play is one of those things that turn me on, yet stil scare me.

6/22/06, 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home