Saturday, June 17, 2006

kitten gets assfucked.

How is that for a subject line?

(You are welcome kitten.)I am sure she will be thrilled I am sharing this with you. I was at the studio working and she was slutting it up (as usual). She likes to stick her ass out and pose like a little hooker for me. It is charming and sometimes, it pays off for her. (She is a sexy little minx after all.) Today was one of those times. I grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl and told her to drop her pants. She did as instructed and presented her fuckhole like a good little kitty. I went and grabbed some lube and a rubber for the fruit.

I also grabbed a butt plug. As far as she knew, the banana was being prepped for insertion. I didn't want to make a mushy mess and didn't have time to smooth the rough edges on the monkey food. (I should mention she was stopping by on her way to work.) We were right behind the new white curtain in the studio window. I can see out but no one can see in. It was really hot to watch the people passing by. I slowly dripped lube down her ass and she began to protest. For about 3 seconds. Then it was cat in heat time, business as usual. It was painful for her but she took it like a good girl. I assured her if she complained or whined any further she would be wearing a plug to work. I fucked her ass for about 10 minutes before positioning the plug in her pants. Her pants were just below her ass cheeks. It balanced delicately.

She was instructed to go to the bathroom for removal and cleaning. " Do not use your hands to hold it in." It was priceless to see her scurry backwards, hunched over trying to balance a huge black plug dangling out of her nasty hole.

I feel like a dirty old man.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Domina-

That story sounds like entirely too much fun. Your celebration of perversion is both relentless and refreshing. i can only hope for at some point i my life to achieve such peace and complete fufillment.

Hopeful,
marcus

6/19/06, 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky kitten!

I don't know why I like Your last line.
It's sort of moving.

10/2/06, 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home