Thursday, June 15, 2006

Check out this great post:

I am giving the studio a much needed facelift and falling in love with the space all over again. That is very good for me, but not so good for you. I haven't been able to concentrate on writing. I read an insipiring post today via Veronica via Bridgett's blog. That is a lot of "via". Without further ado:
http://badfaggot.livejournal.com/211022.html

So many of the things he said rang true for me. I think that is why I enjoy presenting information here, it gives me the opportunity to show the full scope of my relationships. (I have not mastered the art of being concise and that makes classes a little more work for me.)




I have to get the display window at the studio done this evening. It is driving me mad. Thank the gods for the abundance of paint I have. I'll be finishing an article I have been interviewing people about all week in the next couple of days, it is about "rejection".

Schpitz out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home