Friday, July 07, 2006

My little piss pet

















So, my slave kitten sent me this sweet love letter reminiscing about getting piss soaked on Monday. In honor of my recent rant about not being able to say GOLDEN SHOWER on my members site, I decided to share. She is a delightfully dirty little minx. That is one of the many reasons I love her.She has been pissed on before but only once. I have been making her beg for it every since.
Now, onto the good stuff:

Subject:: "I am a dirty slut."

"I practically begged Her Grace to piss on me the other night. I can't quite recall the exact details of how the event cumulated, but I do remember exactly how it felt and what I was thinking.
That may be one of the dirtiest acts I have ever taken part in. FUCK it was so damn sexy and perverted.
I followed Her into the bathroom excitedly, muttering off about how I was so happy and sorry I had fucked up before (speaking of a time when I had the opportunity to be peed on but chickened out of it)
In the bathroom, She told me to sit on the toilet- I did. I was wearing a black rubber mini skirt and a black and purple rubber bra, so no need to undress. I felt like a total pervert. A bit of giggling and testing out positions, then Her Grace lifted Her leg over my left shoulder and let it go..
Her piss was hot, it made me realize how cold my body temperature was as She pushed out stream after stream of piss all over me. My chest, my pussy, my thighs... I couldn't help but start rubbing my clit and masturbating, using Her piss as additional lubricant on my already soaking wet cunt. I remember moaning and gasping, hardly able to believe I'd had the bravery to ask for the privilege of being Her rubber piss pet.

Brief pervery in the studio bathroom. After She finished, She cleaned up and exited as I thanked Her profusely. I was thrilled.
I cleaned up the stray splashes and hopped in the shower in my rubber clothes to wash Her Grace's royal piss off of myself.

That memory will be forever cherished and jerked off to.
Thank You, Your Grace."

What a dirty girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home