Monday, July 10, 2006

The insanity that is Craigslist.

Craigslist is always good for a laugh but this one really takes the cake:

"Nice powerful $850 HP P4 Computer traded for 2x bareback girl - m4w
Reply to:
Date: 2006-07-10, 10:05AM PDT


I am moving to Italy and need to get rid of this great computer system. It is powerful with two hard drives and ready to go.
If you are a bareback girl then I will trade this for two times 15-30 min cum dumping.
If you need MS Office 2003 Professional or XP then just add another fuck night per item.
I am a nice gentleman and I am fresh and sporty and also clean and dd free. Got fixed years ago so we don't need to worry.
Ciao! "

So if you fuck him a third time he will throw in an outdated version of Microsoft Office? ( Bareback no less!)Wow. This was from the erotic services section in La La land.

I am working at the studio today, preparing for a major purge of "Stuff". I have a ton of clothes from my old store, retail equipment, as well as dungeon accoutrements I will be disposing of in the next couple of weeks. Ill post a link here to anything relevant.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG.... how we low can we go... Hehehe!!

Livia

7/13/06, 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home